We give because God gives to us first – love, forgiveness, mercy, healing and new life through Christ.
- We give so that others may experience God’s love firsthand and to improve the quality of life for the whole community in the Lodi, Dane, and Lake Wisconsin areas.
- We give and lives are changed for good through the collective generosity that funds the ministries and initiatives of Common Ground Church.
- When you give, you exercise your faith in Christ, love of God and joy in serving others.
Basic Biblical Foundations for Giving.
- Proportional Giving.
- 10 Stewardship Principles.
- Care of Creation: Love God, Love Neighbor and Care for Creation, Five Principles in Caring for Creation, and A Beloved Earth Community.
- Stewardship Theology.
- How Much is Enough?
- Tithe Calculator: [click here]
- A Financial Pledge: Each fall, Common Ground Church begins its process of assessing its financial health to discern mission capacity for the coming year. A vital part of that process is its invitation for its members and affiliated nonmembers to make a formal pledge of their giving intentions. Please consider making a formal pledge to Common Ground Church. Pledge cards are always available in the church office and online.
Ways to Give. Would you like to help Common Ground Church serve its mission, to bring people into a relationship with Jesus Christ and grow in the Christian faith? If so, here are some ways for you to help.
- Electronic Online Giving. A convenient and secure way to provide consistent financial support to our church. Electronic donations can be made by checking, savings, credit card or debit card. This safe and flexible option is the simplest way to give. This is a flexible giving option that allows you to set up monthly or bimonthly gifts to Common Ground Church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. Even when travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending services, the ministries of CGC will continue to receive your contributions on an uninterrupted basis. For this option, click the give button below:
- Use your bank’s bill pay feature. You can utilize your bank’s bill pay service to have checks automatically cut and mailed to Common Ground Church: Common Ground Church, P.O. Box 65, Lodi, WI 53555.
- MAIL-IN: Common Ground Church, P.O. Box 65, Lodi, WI 53555.
- Stock Transfers: Some prefer to contribute to CGC by way of the transfer of stock shares. By gifting stock to the church, capital gains taxes may be avoided.
- Real Estate or vehicles: The church is capable of receiving gifts of property, such as real estate or vehicles. Such assets will likely be sold and the proceeds will be dedicated to the church’s ministry. Again, please contact the church office for more information.